Website Terms & Conditions
2. This Site is owned and operated by Kiwanis Kineto Theatre through volunteers of the Kiwanis Club of Forest. If you would like further information about The Kiwanis Club of Forest or anything else referred to on the site, please contact us using the following details:
24 King St. W, Forest
Lambton Shores, ON
Canada, N0N 1J0
+1 519 786 2303
The Kiwanis Club of Forest is Kiwanis International Club #K04628
3. You acknowledge that whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in the KINETO Website is accurate and up-to-date, KINETO makes no warranty as to its accuracy and you accept that any and all use of information contained on the KINETO Web site is at your own risk. KINETO shall not be liable for any direct or consequential loss arising from your access to and/or use of or inability to access and/or use the KINETO Web site or any erroneous or omitted information contained on the KINETO Website.
4. You acknowledge that KINETO reserves all its rights as proprietor of all its trademarks and logos.
5. You are advised that any misuse of images and content on the KINETO website may be a violation of copyright law, trade mark law, rights of privacy, publicity and personality, laws of defamation and/or obscenity, communications regulations and other legal provisions.
6. You understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the KINETO Website is done at your own discretion and risk. You are solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results in the download of such material and you bear all risk of viruses, errors, or damage and all other risks resulting from such downloading.
7. This Site may contain links to websites and content operated by third parties that are not under our control and are provided to you for your convenience only. We make no warranties or representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this Site or any services that they may provide. These sites are in no way approved, vetted, checked or endorsed by us and you agree that we shall not be responsible or in any way liable for the content, accuracy, compliance with relevant laws or accessibility of any information, data, advice or statements or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. If you choose to access a website beyond our control, you do so at your own risk. In addition, use of any such third party website may be subject to your acceptance of additional terms and conditions.
8. From time to time it may possible to enter competitions or prize draws through the Site. There may be additional terms and conditions applicable to those competitions or prize draws. Where additional terms apply you will be notified of that fact and given an opportunity to read those terms and conditions before you enter the competition or the prize draw.
Ticket sales terms and conditions
1. Tickets can be purchased from this Website through Paypal.com (using various payment methods).
2. Tickets purchased via this Website can only be delivered electronically to an email address provided by you at the time of purchase. It is solely your responsibility to ensure a correct email address is provided to receive the tickets.
3. A smart device capable of displaying the bar code image included with the email or alternatively a paper printout of the electronic ticket is required for admission.
4. Tickets purchased via this Website are non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law.
5. Prices on this Website include Tax where applicable.
6. This cinema operates an unallocated seating system, customers choose their seats on arrival and will be filled on a first come first served basis.
7. Late arrivals may be seated individually; no refunds or exchanges will be given if seats are available.
8. You agree that we may, at our discretion, refuse to sell movie tickets to you or withdraw any movie tickets from sale via this Website.
9. It is recommended that customers arrive a minimum of 25 minutes prior to the performance to allow sufficient time to have your ticket validated, choose your seats, and purchase refreshments if desired.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of Ontario, Canada and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Ontario Courts.
If you have any questions about this statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.