Fall Concert Series 2015 and Forest Film Festival 2015/2016 are coming to the Kineto!
Please visit the Forest Festivals Website for more information!
The Kineto Theatre is one of the oldest continuously operating movie theatres in the world. You can read about our story if you have some time.
Our typical schedule runs feature films most Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday evenings at 8:00 pm. The theatre doors and ticket booth open 45 minutes prior to any scheduled showtime. You can see what is playing or upcoming on our Showtimes page.
2D Shows – $5.00
3D Shows – $7.00
- The same low price for all ages.
- Prices include applicable sales taxes.
- Only Cash or Kineto Gift Cards are accepted.
- Certain Special Event or Festival pricing may vary.
We sell chips, popcorn, candy and beverages before each show. The snackbooth closes 45 minutes after the start of the feature film.
- The snackbar accepts cash only